The term ‘innovation’ has been used over time to signify intuitive or collective intelligence that leads to the creation of unique applications and/or the resolution of persistent problems. It has often been misused to characterize a range of change actions that may not necessarily involve the fundamental tenets of innovation, which include:
- Collaborative problem-solving;
- Integrative decision-making;
- User-Centered Design; and
- Persistent experimentation.
Innovation occurs more naturally in an organization where the right conditions exist for people to interact and collaborate in a purposeful way without superficial constraints on knowledge forming and creative development.
Developing Community Platforms as a Service
At Cylitix we develop software platforms that focus on the creation of collaborative ecosystems that spur innovation outcomes. Our design and DevOps approach leverage agile methodologies and span the full cycle of development from human-centered research to full sustainment and operation on scalable cloud-based structures. We provide:
- Full-stack development of platform-agnostic web applications
- Administration and management of our software platforms as a service
- Development, instantiation, and maintenance of cloud-based architectures and integrations
- Research and development of User Experience solutions
- Engagement and maintenance of software solutions for communities of knowledge and practice