Front-End Web Designer / Developer
We are solving complex UX workflows through the User-centered development of collaboration platforms for some of the most agile organizations in the world. So, we are are looking for a front-end UX/UI programmer/developer to join our team to help develop compelling applications for the community we serve.
The work we do and the culture we espouse is a great match for agile and versatile minds who are looking to quickly make an impact. Cylitix can be the place for you if you:
- are an experienced front-end developer,
- believe in user-centered design and development;
- love to chase down user challenges and solve them,
- love to implement UX design workflows and take pride in organizing and executing programming tasks deliberately and diligently,
- undertake rigorous testing and debugging per best practices and standards.
- want to learn new things and explore new technologies and capabilities,
- are eager to work on a project/product that has a real impact, and
- love to work in a horizontal team structure and open work environment.
- 3+ years experience as a professional software developer,
- Experience with agile code design and development processes,
- Experience and thorough understanding of source code management using Git,
- Good communication, attention to detail, and team collaboration skills.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience deploying and debugging applications on local servers
- Experience working with MySQL
- Experience developing designs and applications for progressive web applications
You’ll impress us if you have
- Experience conducting user-centered design analysis
- Experience building applications using Angular 6+
- Experience designing API integrations for responsive and mobile applications
|Job Category||Programming / Development|