We are building collaboration platforms that are accelerating innovation processes for some of the most agile organizations in the world. So, we are are looking for an experienced JAVA programmer/developer to join our team and play a key role in developing highly interesting applications for the community we serve.
The work we do and the culture we espouse is a great match for agile and versatile minds who are looking to quickly make an impact. Cylitix can be the place for you if you:
- are an experienced JAVA developer,
- believe in user-centered design and development; love to chase down user challenges and solve them,
- are passionate about building community-centric platforms and maximize their knowledge networking utility,
- love to implement UX design workflows and take pride in organizing and executing programming tasks deliberately and diligently,
- undertake rigorous testing and debugging per best practices and standards.
- want to learn new things and explore new technologies and capabilities,
- are eager to work on a project/product that has a real impact, and
- love to work in a horizontal team structure and open work environment.
- 5+ years experience as a professional software developer
- Experience building production grade applications in Java
- Experience with agile code design and development processes
- Experience and thorough understanding of source code management using Git
- Good communication, attention to detail, and team collaboration skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Specific experience building applications in in GRAILS
- Experience deploying and debugging applications on local servers
- Experience working with MySQL and Solr
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience writing clean HTML & CSS and working with Angular 2+front-end
- Experience working with node.js
You’ll impress us if you have
- Experience deploying and debugging applications on cloud-based environments
- Experience working on hybrid mobile application – Ionic
- Experience building applications using Angular 4+ front-end
- Experience designing deep API integrations with external services
|Job Category||Programming / Development|