Transition to the Pacific
As the United States transitions to fulfill its geo-strategic priorities in the Asia-Pacific region, the U.S. Pacific Command and its Service Components are playing a major role in identifying and fielding capabilities that promote broader US strategic objectives. The US Military strategy in the Pacific benefits from knowledge gained and lessons-learned from US activities and coalition engagements around the globe over the last decade. As the technology landscape continues to evolve, the hard-earned lessons of recent engagements can act as effective guiding lenses for future efforts in support of the stability and security operations in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Conducting research and analysis to map tactical edge challenges to commercial technology solutions
- Supporting coalition technology demonstration and experimentation activities;
- Identifying opportunities for networked technology applications with the Joint Force and PAC coalition;
- Developing Scientific and Technical Information for broader community application and dissemination.
- Research and Analysis
- Community and knowledge management
- Technology Domain Assessment
- Scientific and Technical Reporting