U.S. Army Cohort Knowledge Management
In an era of ever-expanding information, the U.S. Army seeks to enhance the ability of its analysis teams to develop insightful analytical products in support of strategic planning and decision-making initiatives by:
- Acculturating behaviors that promote collaboration and innovation.
- Identifying KM processes that effectively streamline knowledge acquisition, discovery, and retention.
- Creating opportunities for streamlined information awareness within a an expanding ecosystem.
Cylitix was engaged to explicitly address knowledge acquisition, synchronization, preservation, retrieval, and dissemination needs for a specific organization tasked with the development of strategic analytical products forU.S. Army leadership.
To develop a knowledge management framework for strategic analysis teams that promotes a persistent process for knowledge creation, management, and preservation in support of Army planning and decision-making. The tasks involved in the development of the knowledge management framework include:
- The baselining and documenting of current-state KM practices and processes;
- Identification of gaps and constraints in KM cycles over time;
- Development of alternatives for KM process optimization;
- Development of recommendations for the implementation of a KM roadmap and strategy supporting U.S. Army objectives.
- User experience analysis and mapping
- KM portfolio analysis
- KM technology analysis
- KM process and strategy roadmapping